Kitchen Aid Mixer - Why Should I Get One?

My mother brought a kitchen aid from the United States and boy does she boast about it. Before she took it out of her boxes of kitchen appliances, she said 'I have a kitchen aid.' My reply was, 'Oh a mixer.' She point blank told that never to call it that because it does more than mere mixing.


So here's the thing. Hers is the KSM150PSER 5-Qt. Artisan Series. This particular Kitchen aid mixer comes with over a dozen different attachments that are used for various reasons. That's crazy, what mixer does that? All I'm use to, is a mixer that has those little metal things you stick in, press low, medium or high and it combines your ingredients. Now here is a device that does things I've never even heard of.

So it's quicker than the average kitchen mixer, not big deal but the things looks sleek and powerful so I decided to do a little research.

The KitchenAid KSM150PSER 5-Qt. Artisan Series series offers over twenty colors. Now who the hell does that! I am thinking of getting one and I can't even choose the color. I've been staring at them all for days now and can't choose. But the question is, do I really need a kitchen aid mixer or did my mother brainwash me? I think it's a little bit of both.

I decided to look at other kitchen aid mixers and found a wide array of them. There were those that were smaller and some that were built for professional use.


The one we currently have in our kitchen does the following:



  • Mix cakes smoothly (no lumps) 
  • There are ten speeds, some are really fast
  • It makes bread dough
  • It makes cookie dough
  • If I attach the power hub (comes with 12 attachments) I can make pasta! Yay
I think my mom is planning on making ice-cream. I told her I don't think so but the way the thing operates, anything is possible. 

This is in no way a review. I am just fascinated with the product and I love appliances and gadget...lol







KitchenAid KSM75WH 4.5-Qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer - White











No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your feedback. No spam or negative remarks will be allowed.